High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Rancho Las V�rgenes was a 17,760-acre (71.9 km2) land grant in present day Los Angeles County, California given in 1802 by Spanish Governor Jos� Joaqu�n de Arrillaga to Miguel Ortega but was abandoned after his death in 1809. Nemecio Dom�nguez and Domingo Carrillo received a Mexican grant in 1834.Nuestra Se�ora la Reina de las V�rgenes translates as "Our Lady the Queen of the Virgins." The lands of the Rancho Las V�rgenes included present day Agoura Hills, Oak Park, and Westlake Village and part of the Santa Monica Mountains.
|Titulo||:||Rancho Las Virgenes|
|Tipo de formato||:|
Bookvika Publishing, VSD, Book on Demand Ltd — automated print-on-demand books, content entirely sourced from WIKIPEDIA.